I have joined the Yakezie Challenge!
I thought it would be fitting that my first post would be to say I’m joining the Yakezie Alexa Ranking Challenge. Since I’m joining this challenge that swift kick I talked about in our little introduction within the Aboutsection won’t be coming anytime soon (hopefully). Essentially I’m pledging to do the following:
- Install the Alexa tool bar and let a group of my peers know so they can keep track of my progress.
- Write consistently and at least 2 times per week. Good because my goal is 5x a week.
- Install the Yakezie Challenger Badge – Done!
- Announce on my blog that I have joined the challenge – Done!
- Promote others like no other. I’m kind of doing that see my blog roll to the right. But I step it up!
- Introduce myself on the Yakezie Challengers Forum. Shouldn’t be too much of a problem. I’m a social person after all.
- Be the two C’s. Commitment and consistency. I have to commit for 6 months. After reading some of the other bloggers achievements after completing the Yakezie Challenge I’m ready to commit for a year!
- The big update occurs after 6 month’s. I have to let my peers know how far I’ve come via a forum and email update. But I’ll do them one better and post monthly progress reports on my blog. After all, it wouldn’t be fair to you if I didn’t include you in my goals.
- Once that is all and said and done. If I break 200k in Alexa I get an opportunity to submit a form and write a Yakezie Member Post to become an official member.
Talk about pressure. Well as they say. Pressure bursts pipes, but it also makes diamonds. Time to shine baby. Time to shine!.